I’m often asked “What should I bring with me to class?” so I’ve put together a list that hopefully helps.
If you are new to paper crafting, I encourage you to take a class and try out the products I have on hand to help you decide which tools and adhesives you prefer before making an investment.
Generally, you will need to bring your own favorite adhesives and a few basic tools to each class. Below are some that are my favorites and what you will typically need in my classes.
I’ve also provided a list of some optional items that are nice to have, but not necessary to complete your class projects. Any class that requires a speciality adhesive or tool that is not listed below will be provided during class or noted in the class description.
There is always a small assortment of basic adhesives on hand for purchase during class for anyone who may need something or run out.
“Guest Kits” are also always on hand for those new to paper crafting, so please don’t let the lack of tools or adhesives keep you from trying out a class! Again, I encourage you to try before you buy!
Basic Tool Kit:
- Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Snail Adhesive Tape Runner
- Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (foam pop dots)
- Pierce Tool or Craft Tweezers (helpful for placing small embellishments)
- Paper Snips (small, sharp, paper scissors)
- Bone Folder
- Snail Adhesive Tape Runner (easy to use for cards & projects that don’t need a strong adhesive)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive (strong double sided tape for holding 3-D projects together)
- Aqua Painter (used to coloring with pencils and ink)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (smaller version of Stampin’ Dimensionals)
- Stampin’ Trimmer (paper trimmer and scoring tool)
All of the above items (except craft tweezers) can be purchased at my Online Store.
When you purchase all six items shown in the Basic Tool Kit above from my online store; you’ll receive a FREE Tear & Tape Adhesive (a $7 value) as my gift to you.