I’m often asked “What should I bring with me to class?” so besides your smile (because you’re SO happy to be here), I’ve put together a short list below to help.
First of all, if you are new to paper crafting, I encourage you to take a class (my Crafty Card Class is a great class for beginners) and try out the products I have on hand. This will help you decide which tools and adhesives you prefer, before making any investment. I always have “guest supply kits” on hand for those new to paper crafting and card making.
Generally, your “supply kit” should include your favorite adhesives along with a few basic tools that you’ll bring to each class. Below are some that are my favorites and what you will typically use in my classes, however there is no right or wrong, so if “my” favorite is not “your” favorite, that’s OK!
I almost always have a small assortment of basic adhesives on hand to purchase during class just in case anyone runs out or find they need something. They are limited however as I’m not able to stock huge amounts.
I’m here to help with any questions you may have.
Basic Supply Kit:
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (foam pop dots)
- Paper Snips (small, sharp, paper scissors)
- Bone Folder
Optional Supply Items:
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Tear & Tape Adhesive (strong holding double sided tape for 3-D projects)
- Aqua Painter (used for coloring with pencils and ink)
- Blender Pen (used for coloring with pencils and ink)
- Craft Tweezers (not sold by Stampin’ Up!)
- Take Your Pick Tool (handy for picking up and placing small embellishments)
All of the above items are available at my Online Store.