Join us for our 2018 Holiday Craft Retreat and enjoy a weekend full of fun in the country!
Holiday Craft Retreat
September 14 – 16, 2018
This is an all-inclusive 3-day Retreat ~ 1pm Friday – 3pm Sunday
Willowcreek Retreat Center is located just outside of Tomball, Texas on several acres filled with beautiful trees in a peaceful country setting.
Five Delicious Meals (Friday Dinner through Sunday Brunch), Snacks, Drinks, Pillow Gifts, Games & Prizes, a Goodie Bag full of current products (valued at $50), Make & Takes… Plus loads of fun!
- Rooms are dormitory style with fully furnished twin beds, each room has its own spacious bathroom with a double sink vanity area separate from toilet/shower – most rooms sleep 6
- Bedrooms are located upstairs, above the large 2400 sq. ft. craft area, kitchen and dining room
- Kitchen and refrigerator available for use
- Everyone has their own 6′ table plus chair
- Big Screen T.V.
- Computer, Cricut Machines and Dies
Optional Spa Treatments:
Massages and facials are offered during the Retreat. All services are performed by licensed, qualified professionals at the retreat. Payment for services will be made directly to the spa professionals at the retreat.
Bring your own projects to work on or you may choose from several optional classes to work on during your stay. Classes offered will focus on holiday themes and include. Class kits will be pre-cut and ready for you to enjoy upon your arrival.
**Optional Classes are currently being planned and will be posted separately and emailed to all participants**
Total Early Bird Price for Holiday Retreat is $205
($55 Deposit plus $150 Balance by August 10th)
Dates to Remember!
- July 31, 2018 – Last Day for Early Bird Pricing ($205) and Special Gift
- August 13, 2018 – Last Day to Register at Full Price ($225)
- September 5, 2018 – Last Day to Choose Optional Classes
When you make your final payment you will also finalize your registration sheet and choose any optional classes, spa treatments, roommate choices, etc.
Willowcreek Retreat Center is located about 60 miles Northwest of Downtown Houston, between Cypress & Tomball, Texas. You will receive the address & directions at registration.
Things to Bring:
- Your Projects & Supplies
- Favorite Pillow(s) and Extra Blanket or Quilt if desired
- Comfy Clothes – dress is VERY CASUAL, please dress for comfort
- Slippers; comfy shoes
- Toiletries; Hair Dryer
- Earphones/Headphones for personal music, DVDs or other devices
- Drink Holder w/Lid
- Favorite Drinks or Snacks – (retreat provides Coffee, Tea, Water, Coke & Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper & Diet Dr. Pepper, and Sprite)
- Favorite Adult Beverages
- Task Lighting if needed – such as OttLite
- Optional Task Chair – padded chairs are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own
- Plastic Table Cover(s) – if you will be working on anything messy
- Circut Mats – retreat provides mats, but you are welcome to bring your own
- Your Craft Tools, Supplies & Adhesives (there will be limited adhesives available for purchase at retreat)
- Small trash bin for your table
- Anything I left out or you aren’t sure about? Please Ask Here!
There is plenty of parking available, but it’s always nice (and more fun) to carpool with a friend!
If you prefer not to eat at the retreat, there are lots of restaurants a short drive away, you are also free to bring your own food if you have special dietary needs.
Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens and other stores are nearby in case you forget anything or need to print photos for scrapbooking.
Don’t miss out on your chance to join us for our Holiday Craft Retreat!
The first 10 who register will enjoy a special gift from me!
Spacious Upstairs Bedrooms
2400 sq. ft. Craft Room with individual 6′ tables