Introducing Suite Mail!
August is: “Flowers for Every Season”
I’m super excited to share with you Stamp Me Crafty’s new “Suite Mail” program which officially starts August 1st! Every month I’ll showcase a new suite of products from Stampin’ Up! that you’ll be able to purchase for $20.- $25. The exact price will vary from month-to-month based on the suite of products, but will always contain: Designer Series Paper, Coordinating Cardstock, Ribbon, Embellishments, and Whisper White Cardstock.
This month’s Suite Mail includes:
- 24 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- 10 sheets of A2 Coordinating In-Color Cardstock (2/each – Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight)
- 4 sheets of A2 Cardstock (2/each) Whisper White & Thick Whisper White
- 1 yd. of 3/8″ Just Jade Gingham Ribbon
- 1 yd. of 1/2″ Whisper White Faux Linen Ribbon
- 2 yds. of Misty Moonlight & Silver Bakers Twine
- 2 Mason Jar Shaker Domes (not shown in pic)
- 1/2 pack of In-Color Enamel Dots (50 pcs.)
INFORMATION PLEASE READ – Suite Mail Sign-up/Reservation will open on or before the 1st day of the month for 10 days only. Payment will be required at the time you sign-up or reserve your Suite Mail package. I will order the products as soon as the sign-up period has ended. Once I receive the products they will be packaged up and taken to the Post Office and/or made ready for Pick-up.
For this first month ONLY, I’ve opened Suite Mail sign-up a week early. For those of you who sign-up BEFORE August 1st, there will be a little something extra in your Suite Mail package!
I’m super excited and can’t wait for you to try my new Suite Mail program! You’re going to LOVE getting New Coordinating Products each month without having to purchase more than you actually need or can use. It’s a great way for you to try lots of new products at a fraction of the cost too! Plus I’ll be posting lots of fun, creative ideas using the featured suite each month.
I sincerely appreciate your support of my small business and I’m always here to help with any questions you may have…