Welcome to the Pals’ July Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects that are “Mixing It Up” – adding texture that will really take your projects up a notch – or two! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
A Tin Tile 3D Magnolia Card
I am in love with the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set and the Magnolia Lane Designer Papers! I’ve embossed the card front using the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder, creating a rich, deep texture for the background giving it a nostalgic feel – perfect for this beautiful southern magnolia. I then stamped two magnolias using Black Memento ink and colored them using my Stampin’ Blends.
To create a little more texture and give a three dimensional feel, I fussy cut the second magnolia with my Paper Snips, leaving only the center petals, then I curled the petals up slightly using my Bone Folder (see close up below). The center petals were then glued down, only in the very center and directly on top of the first magnolia.
I added a little Mossy Meadow Linen Thread to finish it off. A complete list of supplies and a link to the tutorial are located at the end of this post.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, August 14, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Special Occasions” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
Thanks for stopping by,