Guess What’s Coming…?
Don’t forget to sign up for my Valentine’s Class before it’s too late! We’ll be making some very special Valentine Cards, Super Adorable Favors/Treats and for your home (or a gift) a Mini Sampler!
Plus fun products to take home and create more! You don’t want to miss it!
January ~ March Classes are Posted!
I hope you’re all enjoying the New Year so far… I’ve been busy sorting out the craft room – Out with the Old and In with the New, organizing and getting ready to bring you some new classes! All Classes through March have been posted on my Calendar and I will add them to the end of this post.
Please note a few changes:
- I’ve added the registration deadlines on the reservations page, please register by those dates so that I can be sure to have supplies ready for class.
- All classes must now be paid for at time of registration (online)
New Occasions Catalog is Now Live
I hope you’re as excited as I am with the New Occasions Catalog! If you haven’t gotten yours yet, please stop by on January 13th between 1pm – 3pm (or sign up for my next class) and I’ll be happy to get one in your hands.
It’s… Sale-a-Bration Time Again!
I’ll have a Sale-a-Bration Catalog for you with your New Occasions Catalog… the stamp sets are SO, SO, SO cute! You can see them now by going to my Online Store, but you can play with them at my next 2 Fast & Fab (SAB) Classes! And… this year Stampin’ Up! is offering something new, two levels of Sale-a-Bration Freebies!
Retreat Announcement Coming…
Some super exciting news coming later this month about my next Weekend Retreat… stay tuned!
- Valentine’s “Painted with Love” Class – January 21st @ 1pm
- Fast & Fab Cards Class – January 25th @ 6pm
- Birthday Club Class – February 8th @ 6pm
- Tips & Techniques Class “One Sheet Wonder” – February 11th @ 1pm
- Fast & Fab Cards Class – February 15th @ 6pm
- Birthday Club Class – March 1st @ 6pm
- Fast & Fab Cards Class – March 29th @6pm
Go to Calendar Here for more details on each class
Be sure to sign up for my Blog Updates & Newsletter to stay up to date.