Welcome to the Pals September, 2018 Blog Hop. The 2018 Holiday Catalog from Stampin’ Up! Is out and the Pals are excited! Sit back while we share creations from “Our Favorite Holiday”.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
While sweltering in Houston’s heat and humidity, I’m inside my much, much cooler craft room enjoying the new Holiday Catalog and dreaming of a beautiful (and hopefully much cooler) winter season! This month’s theme was all about our favorite season… in all honesty, fall and winter are both my favorites but I decided to go with winter for this one… I’m absolutely in LOVE with the Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper!
Taking a Closer Look:
Can you see the stamped images of the pine sprigs from the Winter Woods Stamp Set? They are behind the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper sprigs that were punched out with the Sprigs Punch. Don’t you love how it adds another layer of depth and dimension?
The Frosted Epoxy Droplets add just the perfect little touch for a wintery feel.
A complete list of supplies used and a link to my step-by-step instructions are at the bottom of this page.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you… Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 10, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. October is time for some wicked fun with “Wicked Folds” where the Pals will show you creations that are anything but a standard card fold. Don’t miss the fun.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Terri George at StampMeCrafty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rachael at Shedeed
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Thanks for stopping by!
Click HERE to leave a comment.
Supplies used in today’s project: