Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Fabulous Flowers. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For my project, I chose the Flowering Tulips Bundle and the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper. I use the Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper to crop out the tulips, stems and leaves, then I watercolored them to coordinate with the colors of the tulips in the designer paper. I tucked a piece of the Layering Designs Vellum behind the tulips to help them pop a little. To finish off my card I used some Linen Thread to make a small bow and added a birthday greeting from the Flowering Tulips Bundle, cropped out with a die from the (retiring soon) Tasteful Labels Dies. I decorated my envelope flap to coordinate using a different sheet from the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 11, 2022. Our theme will be New 2022-2024 In Colors, with the Pals showcasing the brand new In Colors in the new Annual Catalog.
Until then, have fun in your own crafty space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Have a Crafty Day,
11 thoughts on “Fabulous Flowers for an April Hop”
Kilgore, love, love the tulips, they’re so bright and cheery!
Thanks for all the lovely comments. I’m just going through the hop now… everyone did a wonderful job!
What a beautiful card, Terri! I just love this suite and tulips are so classic. I really hope we keep this one around for a while. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month!
So so pretty! I really love the vellum behind the flowers.
OMG… this is an absolutely beautiful card Terri! So vibrant and cheerful.
Lovely card and layout! Like the vellum behind, too.
So pretty Terri! I love those tulips!!
This is beautiful, Terri! I love how you made your tulips coordinate with the designer paper!
Lovely work Terri! Terrific fun to see how you put your own stamp on Fabulous Flowers!
LOVE this DSP, and your use of the vellum! This bundle is a winner for sure, and certainly says Spring to me! Beautiful!
Your water coloring of the tulips is spectacular! They perfectly match the paper. Those and the layer of vellum turn this into an amazing card.
Comments are closed.