Welcome to the Pals August, 2018 Blog Hop. We love to cut it out so this month our creations feature our favorite “cuts” using punches, Framelits and Thinlits from the current Stampin’ Up! catalog.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
After spending the month of July taking care of five grandkids and welcoming the arrival of our newest granddaughter; I spent the first week of August re-couping, re-grouping and relaxing!
One of my favorite ways to relax and sort of ‘block out the world’ is to go into my craft room and color. I absolutely love coloring with the Stampin’ Blends Markers, which brings us to the card above.
Taking a Closer Look:
Don’t you love how the Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder gives just right amount of texture for a background without distracting from the focal point? You can see it better in the close up.
The sentiment is from the Special Celebrations Stamp Set and stamped in Highland Heather Classic Ink – a color that is fast becoming one of my favorites!
The floral arrangement was colored using the Stampin’ Blends Markers and cut out with the matching May Flowers Framelits.
For a complete list of supplies used and a link to my step-by-step instructions scroll to the bottom of this page.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for September 12, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. We’ll inspire you with projects for the upcoming holidays and seasons including Autumn, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. . Don’t miss the fun.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Denise at The Mountain Magpie
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp Create Share
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used in today’s project: