Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop in 2022! This month, the theme is Sale-A-Bration. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
- Adhere a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Magenta Madness cardstock to a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (A2) Card Base; then adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper on top of the Magenta cardstock
- Emboss a 1-1/2″x 4-1/4″ strip of Magenta cardstock using the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder and adhere to the Card Front
- Use Versamark ink and White Embossing Powder to create the “It’s Birthday Time!” greeting from the Awesome Otters Stamp Set on a piece of Black cardstock, then crop it out with the smallest die from Tailor Made Tags Dies
- On a piece of Basic White cardstock, use Memento Black ink to stamp the Otter and Hat images from the Awesome Otters Stamp Set; color using Stampin’ Blends: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Magenta Madness and Daffodil Delight
- Fussy Cut the Otter and Hat; add to the Card Front using Stampin’ Dimensionals along with the greeting piece over the embossed Magenta piece
- Make a small bow using the Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon and adhere with a Mini Glue Dot over the hole on the Greeting piece
- Decorate the envelope flap, if desired, using a coordinating piece of Designer Series Paper from the same collection – cut to 2-1/4″ x 6″, adhere to flap then trim excess around the flap with your Paper Snips
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 9th. Our theme will be Birthday Bash when our team creates birthday projects to celebrate our family and friends.
Until then, happy stamping in your craft space!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
11 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop: Sunshine and Rainbows and Otters, Oh My!”
Cutest Otter over the Rainbow card EVER!
Oh, I hadn’t thought of pairing the Otters and Rainbows but I really like how it turned out. So bright and cheery!
Oh so cute! Good job!
Terri, this little guy is perfect with the rainbow patterned paper. Such a happy card.
What a fun card Terri! Love the little otter paired with the rainbows!
Such great fun here Terri! Love seeing how you put your stamp on Sunshine and Rainbows;) Be Well Friend!
Bright and fun I LOVE it!
Awww! Such a cute pairing,Terri. Put a smile on my face! 🙂
Love your #bright&happy card, Terri! Anyone would love to receive this sweet card 🙂
Terri, such a cute combo of the otter with rainbows! Love it!
This is a bright and happy card! I love the mix of the paper with the birthday otter. It’s a Smile card!
Comments are closed.