Welcome to the Pals October, 2018 Blog Hop. It’s a spooky time of year so watch out for “Wicked Folds” while you hop from blog to blog. We promise not to be too scary.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Taking a Closer Look:
It’s a bit difficult to see, but the bats are punched using the Spooky Bats Punch and the new Black Foil Paper, both featured in the Holiday Catalog. I used some of the new Frost White Shimmer Paint, mixed with some water in a Stampin’ Spritzer to add a nice sheen to the moon image (you can see this better in the larger photo).
The Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalog had the perfect design for the backdrop of a starry night. Don’t you love how the stars shimmer? And underneath my “wicked” folds you can see that there are stars peeking through from the backside too! To finish it off, I added a few Frosted Epoxy Droplets from the Holiday Catalog.
For being a “Wicked Fold” this card wasn’t wicked at all; it was surprisingly easy to create! A complete list of supplies used and a link to my step-by-step instructions are at the bottom of the page.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you… Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 14, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. November is time for “Anything But a Card” where the Pals will feature creations suitable for holiday gifting. Don’t miss the fun.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jill Killeen at The Killeen House Studio
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Maggie at Maggie Made Cards
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
Thanks for stopping by!
Click HERE for the Step-by-Step Instructions
Supplies used in today’s project:
3 thoughts on “Starry, Starry Halloween Night”
Love how all the element of this card work so well together! Thanks for a great design!
Using a fold to display front and back designer papers works out beautifully. Well done, Pal!!
Love this cleverly wicked fold!
Comments are closed.